Wireless Printing Made Easy
AirPrint is Apple technology that enables printing from iOS or OS X devices without installing any applications or drivers. With AirPrint, you can take advantage of driverless printing from iOS and OS X products to select KYOCERA printers on the same network. This capability enables mobile workers to quickly print hardcopy documents – helping improve productivity, both inside your organization and on-the-go.
It also boosts productivity by eliminating the need for you to e-mail files and attachments to someone connected to the network for printing. In addition, mobile printing with AirPrint helps reduce IT’s burden of managing application downloads and print drivers, and enables you to better manage jobs in your print queues.
AirPrint works seamlessly with many Apple apps, including Safari, Mail, Photos, iWork and PDFs in iBooks. In addition to Apple apps, many third party apps also support AirPrint technology. AirPrint is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
- No need to install app on the Apple mobile device in order to print
- Print on-the-go in mobile environments
- Provides anytime, anywhere access to documents and information wherever you need it
- Requires no IT intervention
- Supports numerous AirPrint enabled apps