KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students
Mobile Printing Designed with Students in Mind
Mobile Print for Students empowers students with robust printing and scanning capabilities while giving school administrators control over unauthorized access to the internet.
KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students is a Kyocera business application that enables students to securely print documents and images – as well as copy and print text from a clipboard – using their Apple or Android smartphone or tablet device to KYOCERA MFPs and printers without compromising the institution’s internet access control or the parental control settings on the device.
With KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students, your mobile device does all the work, becoming an integrated part of your learning environment.
Using Mobile Print for Students is Easy!
- Download the free app from the respective app store.
- Connect to the same network as the Kyocera MFP or Printer you will be using to print.
- Open the document, image or web page you wish to print.
- Select the device you wish to print to, set your preferences and press Print.
- Print on-the-go in a mobile environment
- Will not compromise internet access restrictions or parental control settings
- Flexible access to information whenever you need it
- No costly or burdensome infrastructure required
- Automated identification of compatible devices
- Accountability – track print jobs when job accounting is enabled at the MFP or Printer
- Protect sensitive information with encrypted PDF capability
- Copy and print text from other applications using application’s Clipboard Printing functionality
- Supports PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, XPS, HTML, iWork, Microsoft Office for Apple
- Supports PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT (lower resolution), XPS, GIF, BMP, HTML for Android